According to a press release, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) has approved 5 days of razor clam digging beginning February 14.
Approved Dig Dates, Tide Times, and Beach Locations Appear Below.
Be sure to check out the Razor Clam Society Beach Map.
- Feb. 14, Monday, 5:35 P.M.; 0.0 feet; Long Beach
- Feb. 15, Tuesday, 6:09 P.M.; -0.3 feet; Long Beach, Mocrocks
- Feb. 16, Wednesday, 6:42 P.M.; -0.4 feet; Long Beach, Copalis
- Feb. 17, Thursday, 7:14 P.M.; -0.3 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors
- Feb. 18, Friday, 7:45 P.M.; -0.1 feet; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
The DAILY LIMIT per person is 15 clams, no matter what condition they are in, once removed from the sand, the clams must be kept. That limit is subject to change. Always check with official sources if you have any questions. No digging is allowed before noon on any of the days. All diggers age 15 or older must have an applicable fishing license to harvest razor clams on any beach. And, each digger must keep their razor clams in a separate container. Don’t mix your clams. Licenses, ranging from a three-day razor clam license to an annual combination fishing license, are available from license vendors around the state and WDFW’s licensing customer service number at (360) 902-2464.