Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife (WDFW) has approved a 6 day dig.
The official press release announcing the approved digs by WDFW is on the agency’s website.
Make sure you have a valid clamming license for the 2020-2021 season.
Check the Beach Map to ensure you are on the correct approved beach.
Upcoming digs are scheduled on the following dates, beaches and low tides:
- Oct. 16, Friday, 7:00 pm, -0.7; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks
- Oct. 17, Saturday, 7:47 pm, -1.3; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
- Oct. 18, Sunday, 8:35 pm, -1.5; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks
- Oct. 19, Monday, 9:24 pm, -1.4; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
- Oct. 20, Tuesday, 10:16 pm, -1.0; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Mocrocks
- Oct. 21, Wednesday, 11:12 pm, -0.5; Long Beach, Twin Harbors, Copalis
No digging is allowed before noon.
Get your Razor Clam Society T-shirts here! Free shipping!!!!
The DAILY LIMIT per person is 15 clams, no matter what condition they are in, once removed from the sand. That limit is subject to change. Always check with official sources if you have any questions. Digging BEFORE Noon during the Fall/Winter season on the approved days is not allowed. All diggers age 15 or older must have an applicable fishing license to harvest razor clams on any beach. And, each digger must keep their razor clams in a separate container. Don’t mix your clams. Licenses, ranging from a three-day razor clam license to an annual combination fishing license, are available from license vendors around the state and WDFW’s licensing customer service number at (360) 902-2464.