According to a press release found here, State shellfish managers have approved a four-day razor clam dig at Mocrocks and have extended an opening at Long Beach through March 31. They also released a list of proposed digs later in March on two ocean beaches.
The upcoming dig at Mocrocks is scheduled on the following dates and evening low tides:
- March 5, Saturday, 3:53 p.m.; 0.3 feet; Mocrocks
- March 6, Sunday, 4:40 p.m.; -0.2 feet; Mocrocks
- March 7, Monday, 5:23 p.m.; -0.5 feet; Mocrocks
- March 8, Tuesday, 6:05 p.m.; -0.6 feet; Mocrocks
Long Beach will be open on evening tides March 1-10 and March 15-23 and will be open on morning tides March 11-14 and March 24-31. A full list of low tides in March is posted here.
Below is the list of proposed razor clam digs, along with low tides and beaches:
Evening low tides
- March 18, Friday, 4:15 p.m.; 0.7 feet; Mocrocks, Copalis
- March 19, Saturday, 5:07 p.m.; 0.5 feet; Mocrocks, Copalis
- March 20, Sunday, 5:50 p.m.; 0.4 feet; Mocrocks, Copalis
Morning low tides
- March 25, Friday, 8:31 a.m.; 0.7 feet; Mocrocks
- March 26, Saturday, 9:06 a.m.; 0.6 feet; Mocrocks
- March 27, Sunday, 9:42 a.m.; 0.7 feet; Mocrocks