According to a press release the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) has confirmed the razor clam digs after marine toxin tests showed the clams on Copalis and Long Beach beaches are safe to eat. All other beaches remain closed to recreational razor clam digging.
The upcoming dig is scheduled on the following dates, beaches, and low tides:
- Jan. 7, Thursday, 4:57 p.m.; 0.1 feet, Long Beach
- Jan. 8, Friday, 5:37 p.m.; -0.4 feet, Long Beach, Copalis
- Jan. 9, Saturday, 6:16 p.m.; -0.8 feet, Long Beach, Copalis
- Jan. 10, Sunday, 6:55 p.m.; -1.0 feet, Long Beach
- Jan. 11, Monday, 7:34 p.m.; -1.0 feet, Long Beach
- Jan. 12, Tuesday, 8:14 p.m.; -0.8 feet, Long Beach
- Jan. 13, Wednesday, 8:56 p.m.; -0.4 feet, Long Beach
- Jan. 14, Thursday, 9:40 p.m.; 0.2 feet, Long Beach
The full press release can be found here.