According to a press release found here, WDFW has approved dig dates for April. A list of those dates and tides appears below.
Also, the new license year began on April 1, so be sure to pick up a new razor clam tag before heading out to the beach.
April 9 & 10 is also the Long Beach Razor Clam Festival. Excellent low morning tides coincide with this annual razor clam festival and weather forecasts look very good.
If you head to Long Beach during the festival, be sure to stop by the Razor Clam Society information booth to talk about razor clamming, share stories, and pick up a Razor Clam Society decal.
The upcoming dig is scheduled on the following dates, beaches, and low tides:
- April 3, Sunday, 4:13 p.m.; 0.5 feet; Long Beach
- April 4, Monday, 5:04 p.m.; 0.1 feet; Long Beach
- April 5, Tuesday, 5:51 p.m.; 0.0 feet; Long Beach
- April 6, Wednesday, 6:36 p.m.; 0.0 feet; Long Beach
- April 7, Thursday, 7:07 a.m.; -0.6 feet; Long Beach, Copalis, Mocrocks
- April 8, Friday, 7:54 a.m.; -1.1 feet; Long Beach, Copalis, Mocrocks
- April 9, Saturday, 8:42 a.m.; -1.3 feet; Long Beach, Copalis
- April 10, Sunday, 9:32 a.m.; -1.2 feet; Long Beach, Mocrocks
- April 11, Monday, 10:23 a.m.; -0.9 feet; Long Beach
- April 12, Tuesday, 11:19 a.m.; -0.4 feet; Long Beach
See you on the beach!